Ghosted after 4 interviews

@jane_ When it's a NO, it's a NO right away. "No answer is a good answer." Most companies would have multiple candidates in the interview pipeline at the same time. They are most likely waiting on others before they decide. I have been hired for positions that had been listed for over 2-3 months. Hiring takes time, sometimes weeks and months.

ALSO, why not just email the person you had contact with and ask about the status? Do you even want this job? lol

@jane_ You’ve been waiting for 1.5 weeks and you are angry and feel ghosted? You really need to take a breather and relax… hiring is a super critical decision and sometimes it will take a little while to interview and evaluate all candidates.

The longest I’ve waited for for a positive response from a company was 4 months btw

@mc25 4 months is literally insane - economy, inflation and other inconveniences are constantly against you. 4 months of just waiting for a response is madness.

@lanie90 Oh yes, I agree that 4 months is insane and yet it is how a lot of startups and businesses in general operate. Just to say that waiting 2 weeks for a potential job offer is like light-speed compared to many if not most other firms.

Back