Giving back to tech community. Please read description

nasha

Hi people,

This year i have decided to launch a personal campaign to give back to the community of budding/experienced software engineers or students (CS/Non CS). I get a lot of questions on switching from service to product based companies, how to start with coding, how to enter into IT etc.

Why am I doing this?

I have gone through most of the experiences in life during 8 years of work, I just want to impart those learning to the fellow folks who feel they are stuck somewhere in there career

What makes me eligible to advise you?
  1. I have seen journey of 3 LPA to 70+ LPA
  2. I have worked with almost a service company
  3. I have been laid off in the past
  4. I have co-founded a company as a CTO: scaled to 10,000 paying users (Not a part of it now)
  5. Belongs to tier 3 private university, tier 2 city
  6. Very average student through out my career.
  7. Worked for free to learn actual coding.
  8. Never been a part of any coding bootcamp (self taught developer)
  9. Never Lost Hope
About me: I am an experienced software engineer with 8 yoe, I have experience of building a lot of products from scratch and scaling them for millions of users.

You can simply fill out your details here, I will reach out to all of you (I promise):

https://forms.gle/aFCw8Z3E11WacsMV6

PS: I am not a youtuber or any content creator. I am solely doing this for the community.

@boatengfrances Hi, Its Free, It for the people like you and me.

Please dont confuse this with another course or something. Here I will try to find out your pain points and see how can i help with my resources.

@dietcake Never, but problem solver/entrepreneur : yes. I see a lot of influencers banking on these people who are suffering/confused. I want to be more specific. Sit 1:1 and try to understand the pain point. Maybe i can advise them better given my previous experiences

@nasha How do we know for sure that you won’t sell us courses in business bikini, men’s and women’s, to allure us into believing that we can all become expert FAANG coders in 35 minutes?

@dietcake Because I myself is not a FAANG engineer. Never been one. Wont be one. I want engineers to build products from scratch. Have entrepreneurial mindset and try to solve new problems. Also, i cannot solve DS algo medium in 40-50 mins. Lol.

@nasha I bet you are going to do a Brazilian uplift and show us lifestyle money shots in some rando’s swimming pool, after you retire.

Meanwhile,

Best of luck and will send few people to your form.