I'm giving up on my SaaS sales journey

@chunhe889 Try to push LinkedIn as much as possible. Gather connections and engage a lot. LinkedIn in itself is gonna be imo one of your best performing sales funnels if you do it right! Fingers crossed and keep us posted on your journey 🤞

@chunhe889 The main people that care about security are big companies and corporations. Those are happy to pay 10k a month for something that can save them millions in security damages. That's how you sell it. Bring real data on security loses and sell it as some kind of insurance.

@chunhe889 I think you have found the right audience with CISOs with the right level of budgets. Unfortunately without some compliances to back the tools credibility and reliability and security, it’s not easy to convince a stranger of the product.

@jiminz
  1. It’s expensive to get it done through a third party agency.
  2. I don’t think I’m even eligible to apply for it before at least an year of company existing.

@chunhe889 Yeah I know it's expensive but your target audience should be companies, and $999 a month or something like that.

I work at a 200 person start up and I know our security and compliance team wouldn't allow the use of a product like that without soc-2 compliance.

It seems like a pretty well developed idea and useful. So keep at it

@bigiron Yes, some of them. Mostly came from referrals.

Few teams using it as well. Like one of my previous employer.

But all are using the freemium.

No paid customers right now.

@chunhe889 Does it cost you a fortune to operate and support? If not, I think being patient is a good idea, this looks good to me. Maybe your freemium is too generous?

@bigiron
  1. No, I can easily afford the infra cost.
  2. Also no - I just don't have enough users.
  3. Yes, I'm being patient. But I can't sit and keep waiting for someone to discover the platform. I suck at sales. I'm trying to make as much noise as much as possible. But it's frustrating.

Back