How breaking my phone addiction made me a better entrepreneur and 10x’d my productivity

@cgomez This is the most valuable advice you can offer someone in this era. Just a few months ago, I did a dopamine detox. I strictly limited my phone usage to a mere 30 minutes per day, solely for phone calls and important messages. Throughout that period, I achieved more in a single week than I would typically accomplish in an entire month. However, I have deviated from that path for a while. Your post has genuinely sparked inspiration within me to regain mastery over my thoughts and concentration. Thank you for sharing

@cgomez This is one of the best advices out there, but not only for your business (it might be read as another grindset shit even though it's a good thing in itself), but for your mental health, in the first place.

@cgomez This is really good advice! Most people don't think of a behavioral addiction to their phones or to social media as a "real" addiction worthy of attention. But the truth is we could all probably use some healthy distance and restraint when it comes to how much we use (and how we use) tech.

Congrats on the progress--keep up the good work! :)

@cgomez Ding,ding,ding! 😆Winner! This is not a new concept regarding these d- machine manipulators dehumanizing us in many ways. Some detriments not yet evident or known to date. Yep, pre 911 life was pretty much divine comparatively speaking. I’ve been wanting to rid this phone for years and would if I wasn’t a parent. I miss my physical answering machine and going home to check who/what! You can leave a message and I’ll get back to you if I desire. ✌🏻

@cgomez Every single point is true. My day is pretty much fucked if I pick up my phone within 60 minutes of waking up. Because the subconscious mind is wide open then. I use that time for self-hypnosis, gratitude ritual and reading a book. I am on a 1.5 month social media break and honestly I’ve gotten so much done in creating my manifestation course.

@cgomez I honestly think that deleting said apps isn't a solution, it's just a way to stave off dealing with the issue. If people don't want to doomscroll, they should work on their will and ween themselves off of their phone. The only real way to shake addiction permanently is to deal with it head on. The other half of the issue is hanging out with people who promote and encourage phone/internet addiction. Using things in small amounts is fine.