How can I continue growing my cleaning business?? Currently at $10k/month

@alwaystruth As everyone is saying, it’s awesome! I would like to know how you manage your projects and not lose your contacts to your subcontractors? It applies not only to your business but as well to any other related to construction or others.
Keep the good work!

@falkenstein Thank you! We have all of our contractors sign non-compete agreements. I highly doubt that we’d ever take it to court (or that the agreement would hold up) but just having them sign does the job.

@613jono It absolutely is. We’ve had to scramble before… that’s kind of our process right now. It’s hard to get good cleaners and then keep them “on the bench” until we get more business.

So far it’s been: get the business in the door —> figure it TF out

@gibsla2 My contract includes that we are supplied with everything necessary for the job so it doesn’t come off of us. This is a large manufacturing facility

@dl138 We have a few that we’re consistent with. We’re ALWAYS looking to add to the roster but it’s tough to keep someone quality on an “as needed” basis. If anyone’s got advice on this I’m all ears.

Whenever we add business it seems we need to scramble to cover everything. It’s been working so far but I love if there was a better way hahah

@alwaystruth It would be time consuming but if you and your partner aren’t opposed to it I’d recommend door knocking. Offer specials to the people moving into new developments. Word will spread like wildfire through those areas if the work and price are on point. Congrats on the work you’ve done so far!