How Landing Pages Evolve At A Fast Growing Startup

silverwings6154

I recently analyzed the landing pages of around 20 startups to see how their landing pages evolved during the early stages of growth and selected 5 that made some awesome tweaks to landing pages.

This period is crucial because people are still not sure who their audience are, they most likely have their home page as their prime landing page, they are still experimenting with the messaging and testing different things- so there are major changes and a lot to learn.

I was keen on this analysis because it's impossible to carry out A/B tests for optimization at this stage because of low traffic to the pages. So learning what others have done- especially businesses that are successful- gives us a chance to make changes that gives us a lot of insights into what could have been done right in the first place.

Because of lots of images in the post I couldn't publish the entire post here. Here's the post.

If you have any thoughts on how to make it better, please feel free to pitch in and I'll incorporate them into the analysis.