I will build you a SaaS for free

zois

I just built an automated invoicing SaaS for construction contractors (took me solid 6 months). I didn't know I had to validate and all... so it kind of failed... (you can check it here if you want Autivare). There is a product demo video I created as well (Watch it on YouTube)

I now want to work on stuff that end-users/businesses directly tell me they want, and for that reason I am looking for one lucky person (preferably a business) with a genuine business need to build a SaaS (for free)! I am doing this for the sake of polishing my skills and strengthening my portfolio

I am also open to having a co-founder if you want to partner with me, in this quest for gaining experience, building connections, and most importantly solving real business problems

P.S.

This is my first time posting on Reddit, kinda nervous

@zois Hi and welcome. Tbh your product is a little technical and I had no idea what was the selling point or why an org would need it, even though it was mentioned in the website (so I didnt get the sales copy as well...) but im sure you have the skillset to build great things.

@motherofone It is a microsaas! So construction companies have to pay a lot of money to excel experts to prepare invoices (how much material was used on a site).

We have a mobile app (built with flutter) where users can put in what materials were used and their quantities and and excel sheet is generated on the frontend automatically for the construction company!

Tldr;
Large scale Excel automation!

@yytz6 To be more specific, it invoice reporting and not typical invoicing... basically, construction companies have to pay a lot of money to excel experts to prepare invoices (how much material was used on a site).

We have a mobile app (built with flutter) where the field team supervisors can put in what materials were used and their quantities and then an excel sheet is generated on the frontend automatically for the construction company!

@zois Got it you create the data behind the invoice. OK different to what I am used to. I was envisioning an ERP type application or project management application that provided the data for an invoice.

@tpop123 I used Python Django for the backend.

For the web dashboard i used django itself. But for the mobile app i used DRF (Django Rest Framework) and Flutter for the frontend!

@zois Nice. Curious if you'd like to explore a partnership of some sort with myself and my cofounder. We're both technical and have a few products we've built as well. We mostly stick solely to B2B tooling.

Let me know in DM if you'd like to just discuss this.

Back