I'm a B2B SaaS startup marketer. Share your SaaS & I'll provide 1 potential marketing tip specific to your business

@buildingnotmadebyhands Very cool! The copy on your page shows you really know your stuff.

I think generally speaking I would say your website doesn't really appeal to me. Seems more like a blog post than a product. I would search this sub (or others related) for people to provide feedback on this — there's several points I could offer (like adding images, sections, etc) — but I have a tip I really want to share with you so I will skip this.

My tip for you is..... start partnering with SEM agencies!

More often than not, companies outsource Google Ads to an agency. These partners are not only your customers, they are also your promoters.

Here's what to do:
  1. Gather a long list of agencies, starting reaching out to them
  2. Ask if they want to be part of your partner program where they can earn commission (via affiliate tools like Tapfiliate, lead Dyno, referral rock) and can be listed on your website
  3. Create a section on your website called "certified partners" or something like that to feature these partners
Now it's a win/win. They promote you and you promote them. Here's a good example of this tactic: https://www.contentkingapp.com/support/certified-partner-program/

@nedu Thanks very much. I hadn't thought of an affiliate program even though the product is aimed at agencies.

I agree re the website - I wanted to get the copy right first. I'll add some screenshots and a pricing section in due course. It's a WIP.

@buildingnotmadebyhands Small agencies definitely enjoy having a little extra stream of income — or even freelancers too. I'd look at that as well!

re website: completely get it! But that's the beauty of SaaS websites, you can always update them as you go.

Good luck and thanks for connecting!

@deb9969 Link isn't working for me!

But I still promised a marketing tip — if I am unable to access your website, others are unable too. This includes Google's crawl bot. If your site is inaccessible (for whatever reason), it's going to impact your ratings.

Look at https://www.contentkingapp.com/. It does real-time SEO tracking so if a page goes down or de-indexed, it will alert you.

@heatherwight Hi! Thanks for replying.

My big advice would be....take the ads of your site.

I understand it might be a revenue stream. But if you have any sort of paid product, you can't have ads running on your site. I had a banner and a popup within 1 minute of being on the site. I won't pay for something with ads popping up....I pay not to have that.

Good luck!

@hott4tiff Complete honestly — I don't think you need my advice. Seems you've pretty much done everything you need to for marketing!

If there's anything I can offer is to update your external profiles so that they are all aligned with your brand. Right now, your Chrome listing is looking quite outdated and the video doesn't work: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/creately-diagrams-collabo/mehmcgkakgfcibfkeofncglipefjcfnn

This came up 3rd in the SERPS for me for your branded search, right after your own website and wikipedia page so I suspect users will go here as part of their customer journey.

Good thing is, it's a quick fix!

@nedu Thanks for the feedback. I would update that ASAP.

Although we do have enterprise level customers our users are more B2C. With your B2B experience is there something you would change/add in the home page that would appeal more to a B2B buyer?

Hope you won't mind the extra question and extremely sorry I didn't ask it before.

@hott4tiff Yeah this is tricky — the messaging is usually different and the customer journey.

In general, I would say social proof is important for both. But especially for B2B because the decision making process goes through multiple people. It's easier to convince others when you can say "look it has this review rating" or "this well known brand uses them, so we should too".

Might also help to focus on how your tool can work with other B2B tools seamlessly. Wouldn't make sense to add a new tool to your company's tech stack if it doesn't work with your existing tools. I would suggest creating landing pages for each integration you have — you can then use this for keyword bidding too.

Hope this helps!

@sinead Going to be straight to the point: I wouldn't trust this website.

The graphics are too generic free stock images, don't really know how it works, seems vague, is it AI or not.

If you are still in early stages, I completely understand the hesitation to invest in a nice website/copy. However, in just this individual reddit post, there's been a few tools almost identical to yours. You'll need to really have an edge in both product and brand.

(Sorry if this was a bit harsh). Wishing you the best of luck!

Back