I'm a B2B SaaS startup marketer. Share your SaaS & I'll provide 1 potential marketing tip specific to your business

@josephjourneyman Thanks for sharing — hallo von Ihrem Nachbarn aus dem Netherland!

Your target audience is car mechanics, which generally speaking, are not tech savy people who care about a fancy website. But they will care about this being easy.

I would add a section pretty high up on your homepage:
  • 3 steps on how it works
  • Use 10-15 second GIF to show the step alongside
  • Keep it short, concise
As I mentioned in the original post....I will always disclose when I pitch my product, so without further ado....here's Spectacle: https://spectaclehq.com/product/how-it-works/

This page is an example of how to show this — however, I imagine yours will be shorter and on the homepage. Or a page like this could work too.

Note: All the videos/GIFs on this example are made with Spectacle. It's free to use for 3 videos & you can automatically update the videos when you make product changes so you don't need to create brand new videos. I'd recommend this for your videos too!

Hope this helps!

@littleangelone Love the edginess.

I would continue to lean in to this and let it guide your branding.

If you have the budget, I think Reddit display ads would be perfect. Seems you have the fun graphics part down, make more like this and you'll catch people's attention for sure.

Disclaimer: Make sure you find the right platform (like reddit) for more boundry-pushing ads. Something like this won't do as well on Google.

Back