My SaaS just crossed $1,000 in revenue in 4 months

@cluchcargo Hi there,

I'm a freelance copywriter and translator.
I already help several Saas acquire more clients.

Send me a message if you want to discuss your marketing strategy. I'll send you a link to my website and LinkedIn profile.

PS: congrats to you OP! 🎊

@namredla Nope, email marketing is for the existing users to convert into paid ones.

But new users are mostly from newletters or backlinks from different websites where the summarify is being promoted (not a paid one, but people list it because they like it)

@drita Geniune question : how do you manage to get users (and then revenue) given the fact that a looot of websites already do the same thing, and a lot of them are free ?

@arultk there is always a market for you even if there are other competitors.

we got our very first users from profucthunt launch. and then got promoted to couple of platforms and (organically), and few newsletters covered summarify as well.

all of these are organic. and now when we check analytics there are many platforms that listed summarify on there page like - There is an AI for That (biggest source of users)

@drita Can i ask you how did you add ai to your website ? I'll do web dev as a hobby and i start getting interested in ai . Like do you train your own ai model or use some sort of wrapper ?

Back