Not everybody wants a G wagon

ab2015

Incoming “Because you cant afford it” comments. No. Those cars look like a refrigerator on wheels. Its hideous. I’d rather drive an American muscle car like a Camaro SS or a Mustang GT than a lambo or a g wagon. I just like American muscle better than exotics. Nothing wrong with that. I also like the rumble and ruggedness of v8 muscle cars which is not something you get with a luxury vehicle.

Fyi: I live in Miami, fl. Your AMG is everyday traffic here. LOL i see these cars everyday and i am not impressed.

@ab2015 I think you're confusing this sub with the influencers and posers you see on Insta/Tik Tok.

Nobody here gives a shit what you want to buy with your money.

@lorien No bro you don’t understand bro it’s all about the grindset. You have to watch videos of teenagers asking OF models and douchey VPs what they do for a living while sitting in their AMG G wagon in a Whole Foods parking lot and think about how much faster your 2011 Mustang would probably be.

@lorien I'm not sure if they're confusing this sub and influencers and posers or if we're confusing this sub with something other than influencers and posers.

@ab2015 I dont think you understand the power of G wagon when it comes to making business connections.

Hell if you want to sell those rich quick courses on insta, you need to have cars like G wagon not a damn mustang 😂

Back