Sending bulk order for flipflops to the UK

mrzennoboss

Hi guys, ask ko lang, may UK client ako na interested to order 100pairs of good quality tsinelas (flipflops) to be shipped to the UK for their small Air BnB . Please see my questions below.
  1. May mare-recommend kayo na 3rd party merchant to print the their logo?
  2. Sa Divisoria lang ba ako makakakita ng good quality tsinelas?
  3. Anong mare-recommend nyo na shipping courier, to ship the products?
Thank you sa mga magre-reply.

@mrzennoboss What do you mean by print? Anong tech yung or material yung gagamitin for branding?

So reselling to UK lang? Hindi ba mahirap yung competition given na most naman ng mga tsinelas sa Divisoria ay galing lang din sa China? Not to mention yung mga kalaban sa India na can make slippers very cheap to produce and their proximity to UK also will drive down the prices.

Have you done any feasibility study before looking for actual couriers? This should be backed by numbers. You should know how much slippers usually costs sa UK, know the cost of shipping it, cost of branding it, cost of acquisition of the plain slippers, cost of handling the item every step of the way, and how much you should sell it to turn a profit without sacrificing affordability and quality. May demand din ba ang flipflops all year round sa UK or during summer season lang? You should account for those dead months na people wouldn't really buy slippers dahil may winter season sila. Who would wear slippers in the middle of winter outside. Inside their house they'd probably opt for something more fluffy and warm.

I think 100 pairs is peanuts compared to those manufacturers who ships directly. What I said are not meant to spite, I also would like to know why you thought of this.

@hajime Hello po. Actually Air BnB lang yun ng friend ng client ko. Binigyan kasi sila ng quote of 1,500£ for 100 pairs of slippers eh naisip nung may Ari na mag tanong sa client ko kung makaka mura Siya if dito manggagaling sa Pinas

Thank you po sa reply

Back