Thoughts on best way to improve our offer?

levytonton10

Hey guys, my name is Adam and I am the Co-Founder and CEO of Sales Hero.

We are a sales outreach based lead generation / consulting agency who specialize working with start up companies and building processes from the ground up.

We have 2 offers that we have been running since October which are going great but I am wondering if people feel that they can be improved upon, basically, if you were on the receiving end of sales message from us, what might you be most likely to say yes to?

The current offers are:

Offer 1) If your company produces more than $250,000 in annual revenue, you get 1 month of outreach completely cost free with no obligation to continue past that. This is capped at 10 meetings.

- I am wondering if this would be better saying "10 free meetings" instead of 1 month. Another thought is that, is there any difference between 5 free meetings or 10 free meetings? Would anyone say no to one, and yes to the other? Likewise as a 2 week free trial Vs a 1 month free trial

Offer 2) For earlier stage businesses that produce less than $250,000 in annual revenue - We offer 1 month of full service for $1,000 USD (our pricing is $2,000/month and due to rise to $3,000/month in January)

- While we have a 75% success rate on our trials and are confident in delivering results, earlier stage businesses generally have less frameworks in place and require more input from the team so we need some kind of payment in place, but I am open to hearing if anyone feels this could be improved upon.

@levytonton10 Adam, IMO the first thing to look at is the value that your product will generate for your customers. Irrespective of the offers, the sensible minds (not emo) that too B2B customers look at the ROI. If the ROI is somewhere around 8-10x it is the most compelling case to use your product. If you peg your price to the value of your product ( I would suggest 20-30% of value is a good price to buy) and then discount the product as per your convenience, the chance of conversion must be very high.

Value based pricing works better than the competitive pricing if you believe your product is different and superior. Hope I got your question clear?

@crsbuggy Are you suggesting to position our templates around the ROI they receive as opposed to focusing on the offer or the price? Below is the template we have when not targeting a niche. Any suggestions on improving that?

When they request more information, we send them some info around the trial, demos, criteria and a meeting link for booking into a webinar or a 1 on 1 demonstration

Hey {firstName},

Every month, we onboard 10 start-ups with a one-month trial of lead generation service at no cost or obligation to continue past that, and I was wondering if it might be of interest to {company}.

Would you like some more details?

Have a great day!

@levytonton10 Is it possible for you to add any sort of hook that will grab the attention of the readers. Just one or two lines about a major pain point that you're trying to solve. Something like do you know end up spending which is equivalent to .

Then propose your product and value realised. In fact you can also show some more additional data as an infographic poster attachment (in case it is an email).

@crsbuggy Hey, this is great thanks, we just hired a head of customer success who is a great copywriter and is going to be revamping a lot of the templates in the coming weeks. I will share this with him.