Top 10 Reddit Startups

@channeljoel228 I got tired of wandering around aimlessly in Bangkok and decided to work on my pet project, Talk Bangkok, which just launched recently.

Our focus is on being an unbiased online publication dedicated to listing Bangkok's dining, shopping, tourist attractions and nightlife. We've really tried to become a resource with our online map, showing the location of all listings as well.

@channeljoel228 I wish someone with HR and job coaching experience with people with depression, social phobia or autism spectrum disorders would start a nonprofit service that would trawl Reddit and message boards for intelligent sounding message board users who talk about being totally trapped and unable to find appropriate work. This nonprofit would help those people get HTML training, social media training, etc. and help them get jobs that are perfect for moderately techy people who hate dealing with people face to face, are not diplomatic, are not suited for working on teams, but can work long hours by themselves on jobs that would bore other people.

Back