We spent 40 Days to build a product no one wants to use

@niceguy01 For my first sass project, it just a side project and just for fun.

As a programmer with a passion for Elixir, I decided to utilize this favored language in this project. This endeavor serves as a practice field where I repeatedly integrate new knowledge, refining the project on a daily basis.

The financial aspect of this project is not my primary concern; rather, it is the joy and satisfaction derived from the development process that fuels my commitment.

I relish the experience and am continually motivated to enhance its quality.

PS. User subscriptions will motivate you to move forward.

@presspray Absolutely! we've thoroughly enjoyed the development journey! It's disheartening to see low user engagement, but we have no regrets about building it. Our only wish is for a faster validation process for our ideas. Now we have little subscription and they are losing.......

@niceguy01 Is there anything valuable you can take from the reasons they're not using it?

Like is there something they like about it but its implemented incorrectly? Try to get feedback from people on what they don't like and see if a pivot is possible!

@colette123
You've learnt a valuable lesson, validate asap. Go again but if need be build out a lander and drive traffic *before* building.

Damn, friend, "build out a lander and drive traffic *before* building" this is so damn true! I heard it before, but did not have any idea how to do it. Do you have any examples?