Attract & close high-intent buyers on your SaaS landing page using these 5 Q&A's

alfie13

Persuasive copy is not written - it’s assembled. The 1st step to assemble copy is to capture words & phrases that mirror your user sentiment. Speak the words they speak, and pinpoint their problems.

These 5 questions are a great starting point to ask your users so you can communicate on your landing page your product’s value prop relative to the problem your user is facing.
  1. What progress are you trying to make in {{managing your internal communications and collaborating with your team}}
This answer gives you the context behind your users steps and how they seek to optimize a certain use-case.
  1. What is your biggest struggle when trying to make progress in {{managing your internal comms and collaborating}}?
This answer will give you data as to whether there is a big enough problem in their use-case.
  1. Tell me about the last time you encountered this struggle?
This answer will hit the recency bias in your user’s mind and will make it seem that the problem is much bigger and it needs to be solved asap.
  1. What solutions have you previously tried?
This answer will show you a birds eye view of alternatives. Empathize with your user and ask him the next question.
  1. What didn’t you love about those solutions?
This answer will show you the loopholes in the existing solutions and create problems out of those solutions that you can use to show how your product is superior.

Ps: I've made this essay so it fits into a mobile screenshot - I've made this "screenshot essay" [here](https://www.heymarketcurve.com/blog/saas-landing-page) that you can download to your phone and read on the go if that's your jam!