Bootstrapped SaaS hits $5500 MRR in 3 days of launch. Here’s how I did it:

@teadrinkerdeepthinker Its real. We did a launch discount for the first 100 people! It's closed now.

We're only a small team of 3 and we were updating the website manually every few days, hence there was some delay in updating the website.

@theeddyswimmer Yes, but some were completely cold. I think if your offer is useful and your outreach is respectful of the other persons time - it shouldn't be problem.

In my case, I created videos for them and sent it to them so they could see what it would look like (instead of spamming them with mass messages). Because of this extremely personalized approach, people took it seriously. Even when they weren't interested, they replied with a reason.

I did 10-15 DMs a day. Time consuming but definitely worth it.

@kei77 This is really cool. Just shared this with our team (b2b). Can the videos be downloaded and used on LinkedIn or any chance LinkedIn might be on your roadmap?

@griswold The videos can be downloaded easily and posted wherever you want.

We just increased our character limit to 560 characters, so you should be able to generate longer videos (from LinkedIn posts) too.

We’re considering adding LinkedIn to our app! But don’t have any concrete plans yet. The features mentioned on the post will be the first to be released.

@kei77 It's a super exciting story! Did you guys offer something in return to the first users/influencers so they could promote the repurposepie.io?

@torgor67 No. They got a lifetime discount of 50%, and direct access to me + other cofounders. We were quick to listen to their problems and develop solutions. They got a lot of followers on new platforms without any extra work.