How I made $7,500 MRR in passive income in 38 days via Fitness Trainers Brokerage

@letmebeyourshelter Proof or didn’t happen. This whole post is bullshit. It’s an idea that you’re testing, here. No trainer can afford to split with 30%, lol, for someone else to market for them. C’mon bro…

@letmebeyourshelter Yea I don’t buy this for one second. The opposite of passive income and it is not recurring or residual since they can stop at any point and usually only do PT blocks for 8-12 weeks.

For the work you’re doing I don’t think you’re getting a good return at all

A lot of floor personal trainers will not increase their price to that level, and even if you referred at that price - the customer will go for someone in the same gym who is 30% cheaper and can relate to them more than a random ‘friend who also PT’s because you are full’.

The amount of messages you’re probably having to send to just make $1000 will be ridiculously high

I’m sorry but this is probably one of the worst entrepreneur methods there are - but if it works for you then all is good and you can ignore me completely

Proof of figures would make this post a lot more valid