My first ever SaaS made me $5 after 2.5 months and 2 weeks of dev time

@southernyankee This is actually something I'm very interested in... in theory? My concern is that I understand not offering the free trial because it cost you money, but maybe have some pictures of a product image you uploaded and then some images It put out so I can tell What it's doing before I pay for it lol.

@southernyankee Hi op. If you don't mind would like to give you some free customer analysis report. From this customer analysis, you could understand what you potential customer are doing online and change your marketing strategy accordingly.

Here is the customer analysis : MODIFYLA CUSTOMER ANALYSIS

From the customer analysis "advertising visuals" subject are one of the most frequent things your potential customer are searching and interreacting online ( google traffic 2.4k and on average around 164 up vote and 28 comments on reddit on this subject ) . You can adjust you blog and reddit posts accordingly to get more right customer and readers.

Going deep on the subject here are top things that your customer are interested about the subject :
  • visual content for ads
  • advertising media graphics
  • ad image creation
Catering your marketing effort to these topics will get you the right customers.

Hopefully it will help you gain more customer and eventually buyers. You can also do the analysis your self using decentool.com

@southernyankee Looks really good. Same as another person mentioned- get a domain name and use the email from there. Also, what AI do you use to modify the images? How do you ensure that customers do not abuse your API and run the AI bill too high for you?

@southernyankee Hey I own Tomaque, I am looking for young startup like you for early stages of investment,

Let me know If you are interested, send me email on rishi@tomaque.com

Also apart from digital marketing and IT support we will give you some funds