PPP & PUA: **8 weeks worth** not 8 weeks of payments. Sole Props

@moonglow311 I'm in the same boat, receiving unemployment as W2 and just received ppp funds as an Independent Contractor. Can't get in touch with my state (Indiana) to find out how to proceed with UE. What did you end up doing?

Thank you for your compelling arguments and insight on this matter.

I think this will help sole props make better decisions on how to move forward. I’m not advocating either, but I’ve seen people post their opinions as facts about this issue and wanted to get some professionals to clear up the misinterpretations. Luckily I was able to draw some in and provide their insight on the issue.

@iamasinkingship Damn was dissapointing to me as well. If this person is not web savvy enough then perhaps that could explain why he likes to push some of his opinions as facts. Seems, researching or thinking outside of the box is difficult for those. lol

Thank you for posting the question. Reading the responses from the attorney reassures my perspective on this and what our attorney explained yesterday morning as well. :)

Will be interesting to see the forgiveness regulations and how all this plays out soon.

Back