Why the fuck am I not an entrepreneur yet?!!

coctien

I’ve been thinking so hard about being an entrepreneur and I can’t simply just get started. Life has thrown a lot of shit but I survived. I come from a family where my father lost 13 businesses now I am 30. I think I have what it takes to be an entrepreneur but somehow I just can’t start.

I have couple of ideas to get started with but somewhere something is stopping me. Do you guys think that I can start somewhere and if you have gone through similar things can you please share how can I get started?

@coctien This is the wrong mindset. You’ll never succeed if all you want to do is to become an entrepreneur. Be passionate about solving real problems instead. The rest will come.

@coctien If you have an idea, don’t leave your day job, just try and get 1 paying customer; then 3, then 5, then 10 and so on, stop thinking beyond that until you’re in a position to think beyond. The first step is always the hardest.

@coctien Entrepreneurs do it. It's a personality trait, not a job title. If you want to become one, you're thinking about it wrong. Read this and stop that, go do something about what you have a problem with, that makes you an entrepreneur.

@coctien Bro, I have the same problem. I don't find the motivation to build on my own and after a while I give up everything. Let's find something we're passionate about and start a project together lol