I made $3,000 in 2.5 months. This is my 16th product and the first profitable

fivetonsofflax

It's been almost 3 months since I launched my first profitable SaaS MentionTools.com. Initially, the main type of monetization was monthly and annual subscriptions. But finding clients for them turned out to be harder than I thought. Therefore, I decided to add lifetime deals and talk about it in special groups on Facebook.

I think the result is far from the best when compared with others who managed to earn tens of thousands in a short time on lifetime deals. But for me, this is already an achievement and I am happy about it.

All my earnings so far are only lifetime deals. No one has yet bought a subscription.

This is a little disappointing, but I continue to develop the product and try different free ways to promote.

If you have any tips on how to get customers to buy subscriptions, please let us know.

@fivetonsofflax Hey there! congrats on making bank, finally found a profitable product after 16 tries. Not going to lie, getting people to sign up for subscriptions can be PITA. So here are my 2 cents, maybe you already tried them:

- free trial so they can test it out before they pay

- webinars? that's another tactic to demo and draw attention on how your product is unique.

- social proof: ask your customers to leave testimonials or reviews. that cranks up confidence.

- reach out to influencers, only if they are relevant to your niche. give them a free trial and see if they share your product with their followers

Anyway, keep trying new things and see what works best for you. Happy Hustle!