Promote your business, week of April 8, 2024

jamie75

Post business promotion messages here including special offers especially if you cater to small business.

Be considerate. Make your message concise.

Note: To prevent your messages from being flagged by the autofilter, don't use shortened URLs.

@jamie75 $99/mo All-In-One Website Packages

Includes: custom website, hosting, maintenance, unlimited updates, content creation, on-page SEO and domain. Cancel anytime, no contracts.

Perfect for businesses needing a new website or a more affordable monthly maintenance package!

WorldwideWebDesigns.com

@silverbear The $99/mo package includes a custom website, hosting, on-page seo, unlimited updates, maintenance, content creation, security, a custom domain and a dedicated account manager.

You may already have a website but not all websites are created equal. When we build a website we make sure to first do keyword research and a competitor analysis and then write the content to be as readable as possible with internal linking, correct hierarchy, etc. We also make sure the site is fast, ADA compliant, responsive, bug free, etc.

Ranking high in search comes down to many factors but essentially it comes down to having a high quality website, posting regular high quality blog posts, and getting backlinks (links from one site to another) from reputable websites. For example, if the local news used you for a quote and linked your website in their article that would count as a high quality backlink.

For Google My Business SEO the ranking factors are 80% reviews, 15% maintaining your profile (responding to reviews and posting regular updates) and 5% continuity across the web, so for example, making sure your hours are the same on your Google My Business page as they are on Facebook.

Our $99/mo plan includes a well optimized website but doesn't include any blog posts or off page SEO features. Our $149/mo plan includes monthly blog posts though as well as monthly reports to show it's working. A few months ago a service based business in a big city got the $149/mo plan and they are already ranking in the top 10 for their desired keywords and continue to rank higher and get more traffic month after month.

Sorry for the novel of a response but I wanted to make sure I explained everything accurately. If you comment or DM me your website URL I'd be happy to do a free audit! :)

@jamie75 Fat Cat Bookkeeping, bookkeeping for your small business or personal finances.

www.fatcatbookkeeping.com

Recently switched to this profile so the username matches my business name. Please feel free to see my main account for years-long post history and additional info: @intelligentthinking

@jamie75 **PREMIUM PRODUCT PHOTOS - MAIL ORDER PHOTOGRAPHY**

*What Are Offering** If you are someone who needs professional product photography then PM for a 10% Reddit discount. Our product photography services are great for entrepreneurs and marketers who need premium photography regularly for e-commerce websites, Amazon products, social media or catalogs. We’ve made our service easy and non\-committal so we only charge for images you want.

**Who Are We / What Experience Do We Have?** We are professional photographers that have been doing commercial photography for over 7 years. You can take a look at our product photography portfolio.

**Where Are We Located** We are a product photography studio based out of Toronto, Canada. We recommend that American clients ship through USPS and to label their package as a "temporary import use for marketing/photography" to avoid duties or hold-ups at the border. **Pricing** See our product photography price list below for details

QUANTITY PRICE
1 photo
Send in your product and have a free test shot!

2-19 photos
$25/photo

20-49 photos
$17/photo

50-99 photos
$12/photo

100+ photos
$8/photo

OTHER SERVICES

Ghost Apparel
$35/photo

360 Degree
$100/product

@jamie75 I've created a custom image creation service for beauty and cosmetics small businesses~!

This is a service that lets you request and create custom marketing images for solopreneurs and small businesses. You can choose whether to pay after receiving the result. You don't have to study how to write a prompt.

https://aimforanything.com/

@jamie75 Australian jewellery subscription box service! Get 4 surprise pieces of jewellery handpicked especially for you and matched to your style.

www.juli.com.au
Instagram: @juli.com.au

Aussie shipping only atm but hoping to expand global one day ☺️

@jamie75 If you own a small business, chat to us.

Investing in your online presence has never been easier or more affordable. Let's work together to create a website that not only showcases your talents and offerings but also helps you stand out in today's competitive digital landscape.

Contact me anytime if you are interested. https://snowieswebsites.shop/

@adriaan Hey,

Fellow marketer here. Would you like to offer additional services to your clients? (For example, email marketing, funnel design, GMB listing & optimisation, etc.)