Promote your business, week of October 9, 2023

@jamie75 Hi everyone,

There are three companies I am assisting with to grow their business:

Char1y, which is a family owned business who design very safe and comfortable baby carriers that are convenient for new parents. DM if you would like more information or look at the website. Those interested in purchasing a carrier can use the coupon code listed that is 10% off for every purchase they make (see below):

Coupon Code: ERGOBABY10
  1. Pocketfinder, which is currently selling a specialized device for teen drivers, allowing parents monitor and take action in regards to the safety of teenage driving, and encourage good driving habits and behaviors. As a parent, you can be with your teenager in the car virtually as you will be able to receive alerts and real time behavior correcting beeps to help you guide your child to drive more safely. See link below for more details and DM me for more questions:
https://pocketfinder.myshopify.com?sca\_ref=4232149.BQiReopLgI
  1. A self tour guide called "Unlocked Tours". Check out the website below:
https://unlockedtours.com/

@jamie75 Name: Jitbit Helpdesk (support ticketing system)

URL: https://www.jitbit.com/helpdesk/

Details: We are a small self-funded team from the UK, our product is Jitbit Helpdesk - is a ticketing system to manage customer support via email and live chat. Targeted at startups and small/medium businesses like us. We offer both hosted and "on premise" versions at a very reasonable price.

Features: mobile apps, support-mailbox monitoring, integrations (Slack, Github, Active Directory, JIRA, etc etc)

Discounts 4 redditors: PM me for a special /r/smallbusiness discount ;)

@jamie75 SitePop - When you need a ready to go website right now: https://getsitepop.com/

We offer a website generator leveraging AI (fully editable of course) to build a full website without the headache and complexity in a matter of mintues. Leveraging AI, you are able to generate copy, marketing assets, promotional materials, and social media content all within the app.

Our services are geared toward small business owners who want to take more control of their online presence and time.

DM me for more details or questions. We're looking for feedback from initial users in exchange for the free account.

@jamie75 I'm a business coach and consultant specializing in working with solo entrepreneurs and small business owners. I focus primarily on helping make sure you're focused on the right things and being productive with your time. My goal is to help you better leverage your competitive advantage so that you can get unstuck and scale your business to new heights.

I've worked with web design and development agencies, custom software agencies, freelancers of all shapes and sizes, lawyers, retail store owners, SaaS owners, landscapers, and more. My favorite thing one of my clients has said after a recent coaching call:

"I'm excited. I feel like I'm starting to build the business I wanted 20 years ago but didn't think I could."

I work with companies or entrepreneurs already making revenue and can afford to spend a little each month on a coach to guide them. You'll get timely advice on productivity, marketing, lead generation, sales, business operations, and processes.

Initial assessments start at $300, and my monthly retainer is $2500. As a special offer for members of this community if you DM me and tell me about your business I'll set you up with a $200 assessment with an option for a $2000 retainer.

I'd like you to be prepared to talk in-depth about your business, who it serves, what problems it solves, and how you currently reach your customers. I'll develop a plan to help you incrementally improve specific facets of your business week-over-week.

@jamie75 We make these effective back massagers

How it works,video

We make a useful and effective back massager.

By rolling the back on the rollers, the spine lengthens by half an inch. This immediately relieves pain and infringement of the vertebrae.

The rollers make a deep massage of the muscles that hold the vertebrae. Muscles train and become stronger. Strong muscles - a healthy spine.

@jamie75 Buho Leaf Studio is our art small business focusing on stickers and prints!

We're currently selling Halloween themed stickers for anyone of all ages.

1- Spooky Capybaras: We're selling these as a sticker sheet with 1 extra solo sticker and 1 print, both of your own choice!

2- Halloween Stickers of choice: You get to pick up to 10 stickers Halloween themed!

https://buholeafstudio.etsy.com/

We're planning on doing apparel and bookmarks as the business grows, so we appreciate all support!

You can follow us on insta: https://www.instagram.com/buholeafstudio/

@jamie75 Hi there! We just launched Invoice Reader AI which integrates with Gmail for automatic invoice syncing, offers personalized data extraction based on unique preferences, ensures precise readings using advanced AI, saves significant time, and guarantees top-notch security for sensitive data! Book a call if you want to see a demo as we are still under the verification process by Google :) !

invoicereader.org

https://calendar.gsuiteautomations.com/

@jamie75 I'm working on an AI project for small business event vendors, creating a product that can assist with email, calendaring, contacting, and project timelines. For email, it can automatically summarize client emails, suggest next steps and come up with ready to send responses. We can also help with automatically setting up calendar appointments, suggesting and writing updates to client contracts, and automatically creating a project timeline for you with deliverables, all from understanding client asks. I imagine this like an AI powered, more simple version of Honeybook or Dubsado, maybe more like an assistant that can free up your time.

I got this idea after speaking with multiple event vendors learning how tedious the process can be to manage clients communication. I’m hoping this project will equip you with the tools to spend less time on back and forth with clients, paperwork, and project management, and more time on relationships and getting to provide the services you love.

I'd love to learn more about how yall currently use tools to do this, and what problems you have with them. If any of you have any thoughts about the perfect product to help you work with clients, or have any pain points to share about any parts of the process that are especially tedious/annoying, I would love to chat with you and share what I'm working on so far. Please DM or comment if you're interested in sharing your thoughts. Thank you so much in advance!

@jamie75 Hi! I’m Abby. Using my design background, I make custom gift boxes, bags, and favors. I am looking to expand to branded and corporate gifting. I’ve created welcome bags for weddings, corporate holiday gifts, PR packages and more. Please keep me in mind for you future gifting needs. I like to design and create, as well as source from small businesses and artists.

For Halloween, I’ve created these super cute care packages, Hey Boo Boxes. Abby Basket Case I can ship anywhere in the US. Would love if you could support me or even just check me out!

@jamie75 🚀 Unlock Your Business's Full Potential with My Branding, Website, and Social Media Design Services! 🚀Are you ready to take your business to new heights? Look no further, because I am here to help you shine online and captivate your audience! 🌟

✨ My Services Include:
  1. Branding: Transform your business into a brand powerhouse. I craft unique, unforgettable visual identities that stand out in the crowd.
  2. Website Design: Your website is your digital storefront. I create stunning, responsive websites that leave a lasting impression and drive conversions.
  3. Social Media Design: Engage your audience with thumb-stopping social media content. My designs are tailored to boost your online presence and grow your following.
  4. Why Choose Me?- Experienced design expert who understand your business needs.- Custom solutions tailored to your brand.- Affordable packages for businesses of all sizes.- Timely delivery and top-notch customer support.
Ready to Elevate Your Brand? Let's Connect! I am passionate about helping businesses thrive through strategic design. I'd love to discuss your project and help you achieve your goals. Feel free to reach out for a consultation or more information. Your success is my priority! 📈

📩 Contact me today to discuss your project:

Email: [hello@thefoxsy.com](mailto:hello@thefoxsy.com)

Don't wait – let's create something amazing together and take your business to the next level! 🚀🎨🖥️

@jamie75 Firstly, appreciate the post, Charice! Always great to see business owners of all sizes getting together, connecting, and empowering each other. There are a lot of great businesses in this thread and see potential opportunities with some of you!

We are HAVOK Consulting and take pride in delivering excellence across a wide array of services. We specialize in empowering your business to not just meet expectations but to exceed them. Here's how we're helping businesses of all sizes:

Consulting Services:​

Business & Marketing Strategy: Chart your path to success with data-driven strategies.

Brand & Visual Strategy: Craft an identity that resonates with your audience.

Customer Lifecycle Management: Foster loyalty through tailored experiences.

CRM Management: Unlock the power of customer relationships.

Fractional C-Suite: Access executive expertise without the overhead.

Conversion Rate Optimization: Turn visitors into loyal customers with conversion expertise.

Digital Services:​

Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Boost your online visibility and drive traffic.

Social Media Management: Maximize engagement and influence.

Performance Marketing: Precision marketing for optimal ROI.

Email Marketing: Leverage email to connect with your audience.

Marketing Automation: Streamline your marketing workflows.

PPC (Pay-Per-Click): Achieve targeted results with optimized ad campaigns.

Creative Services:​

Brand Identity: Forge a memorable brand identity.

Graphic Design: Craft visuals that captivate and communicate.

Sonic Branding: Create sonic experiences that resonate.

Video Production: Bring your story to life with captivating video.

Product Packaging: Attractive packaging design that sells.

UX/UI Design: Enhance user experience and drive engagement.

Development Services:​

Website Development: Build a strong online presence.

WordPress Development: Harness the power of WordPress for your website.

Shopify Development: Elevate your e-commerce platform.

Software & App Development: Innovate with custom software solutions.

Product Development: Bring your ideas to life.

Web Hosting: Secure and reliable hosting solutions.

At HAVOK Consulting, we go beyond conventional marketing strategies. We disrupt the competition by empowering your business to stand out and deliver the unexpected. When you partner with us, we challenge your teams to set new standards, implement cutting-edge strategies, and create new experiences that are highly relevant to your target audience. Experience the HAVOK difference. Bring order to the chaos of business with us!

www.HAVOKconsulting.com