Promote your business, week of October 9, 2023

@jamie75 MyGear (https://mygear.world/), a social media app for all things related to technical sports gear. Share your gear, interact with other users, and discover the next addition to your locker, to level up your performance today!

Best of it all? You can purchase it directly from our app!

Check out our explainer video:

@jamie75 Born '92, women's sustainable FASHIONABLE apparel. Who says sustainable and ethically produced clothing has to be plain and boring??!

While our current mission is to curate collections of women's apparel made out of more than 50% natural fibers, our ultimate goal is to offer women's clothing that is 100% produced from natural fibers and is AFFORDABLE (think H&M/Forever 21 pricing) and fashionable. We also have an established loyalty program whereby our Customers can donate their gently used women's apparel (excluding under garments) and receive loyalty points in return. These loyalty points can be redeemed for exclusive rewards, discounts, etc. All donations are sent to charitable organizations around the world which focus on serving women and girls in need. We strive to find creative methods to reduce waste within the fashion industry.
While we are just getting started (less than 1 year in business), we are excited about our future and making waves in slow-fashion!
Check us out!
www.born92.com

@benftw Really?! OMGEE, I have been looking for sustainable jewelry and accessories to add to my collection. I have also been doing a blog series whereby I write about underrated sustainable fashion and accessory brands. I would love to feature your business, if interested? We just launched the blog series, and have written about two sustainable jewelry and accessory brands thus far. You can check out our series here: https://www.born92.com/blog

If you would like to connect, to be featured on our blog series, let me know!

@undone We are engagement and wedding rings but we’d love to connect. Would loveeee to be featured. For richer is just getting started and have a great story.

@jamie75 Hire the right programmer. Technical Interviewers provides vetted coders that are hand-picked for your needs. Our screening process uses IT professionals as interviewers so that you get only the best. Not ready for a developer yet? We also offer planning and consulting sessions to help you turn your idea into a real product. Contact us to get started.

@jamie75 Business Intelligence and Supply Chain Illumination (BOM and SBOM) rollups.

Also offering subscription service of vulnerability notifications for your hardware/software stack dependencies.

Outreach via PMs. Company is registered, still standing up a company site.

@jamie75 Panorama Payments. Merchant accounts for high-risk and tech-needy merchants. We can get any legal business approved, and can deploy a custom solution to any website, app, physical terminal, or virtual terminal with fully customizable API.

www.ppmts.com

@jamie75 I help entrepreneurs and small businesses grow their business by building, maintaining and optimizing their websites.

What sets me apart is the combination of no page builders (every site is hand coded), my marketing influenced design strategy and the inclusion of a full online presence audit (google business profile, social media outlets, etc).

@jamie75 Find fractional CFO, CMO and other professionals

RoninGigs: The job board connecting employers with fractional leaders

Check it out: www.roningigs.com. This is the place to get experienced, strategic talent without having to pay for an FTE.