Promote your business, week of April 8, 2024

@lumendei if any of your clients are looking to move away from QB payroll, Id love to help. Im a territory manager for Heartland and can save them some money. Youll get 10% of the monthly residual for the entire duration each referral you send over is a client with Heartland! Its awesome!

@jamie75 Patiogrillmaster.com

At Patio Grill Master, we're on a mission to bring the joy of grilling to everyone. Our goal is to make grilling easy and delicious, whether you're a seasoned pro or a beginner. We provide the tools, knowledge, and inspiration to turn your grill into a source of culinary delight.

Join us in the pursuit of grilling excellence at Patio Grill Master, where every grill session becomes a flavorful adventure.

We're currently running our biggest sale to date. Everything is on sale, and our bundle is 30% off. Free shipping on all orders above $25

@jamie75 Hello! My name is Sophie and I run ThreadedFables. I make handmade and embroidered book sleeves, kindle sleeves, and other seasonal crafts!

All products at ThreadedFables are handcrafted in Australia with quality materials, love, care, and good vibes so you can take your books or devices anywhere and know they’ll be protected from any bumps and scrapes along the way :)

I have lots of new products coming in the new year that I am very excited to share with everyone and will be bringing back some of my popular designs from last year also!

I would highly appreciate it if you took the time to check out my store :)

https://threadedfables.etsy.com

@jamie75 Ever wanted to watch your pets life through their eyes?

CollarCam is the tiny, fun HD Camera for your pet's collar! 🐱🐶 Simply attach and click play to record!

💧Waterproof to 98ft

📏1inch wide & weighs 0.4oz

💨 Motion detection mode

🌙 Night vision mode

🔊 Crisp audio to hear ever purr and woof

🆓 Free 32gb memory card & adapter

🇺🇲 Free shipping to the USA

Check us out here!