• Review generation & management
  • Early access to new features
Why is it so affordable?
  • We want to perfect the tool with a few design partners
  • By ranking you higher now, we prove it works so we can charge more later
Only 3 discounted pilot spots available. Claim yours by scheduling time here:

https://calendly.com/scr-beassured/30min

You can find out more about us here: https://beassured.io/first100

@jamie75 Ever wanted to watch your pets life through their eyes?

CollarCam is the tiny, fun HD Camera for your pet's collar! 🐱🐶 Simply attach and click play to record!

💧Waterproof to 98ft

📏1inch wide & weighs 0.4oz

💨 Motion detection mode

🌙 Night vision mode

🔊 Crisp audio to hear ever purr and woof

🆓 Free 32gb memory card & adapter

🇺🇲 Free shipping to the USA

Check us out here!

or on Etsy

@jamie75 I help business owners separate and keep separate their business credit from their personal credit without the use of personal guarantees. If you’re looking to expand your business while also protecting your personal assets send me a message!

@jamie75 I can make you a simple spreadsheet to track your sales, purchases, and business expenses. Runs on six simple questions you submit to a Google form. The spreadsheet runs automatically.

This isn’t fancy. It’s not a website, I am not a bookkeeper. I am just better with excel than the average person.

I made something for a family business recently. It’s simple and easy. It’ll last your forever. There are no recurring fees. Just pay once unless you need major edits or changes.

@superselcer Can you give me some examples of the types of spreadsheets you create? Or what types of situations would they be for?

Right now I use spreadsheets for personal finances, but I think if I had one that could also work as a type of to-do list where I could have separate lists for different "projects", maybe similar to like an Asana or Trello type of system but simpler I think that could be useful.

@jamie75 Hey everyone! I don't want to pump y'all full of fluff, so I'll cut right to it.

I'm launching a small advertising/marketing business with a partner which will be looking specifically to assist other small businesses and startups with their marketing needs on an a la carte basis with no need for retainers or searching around for multiple freelancers. This isn't a sales pitch though, I'm just looking for some feedback from y'all about what some of your needs are, what you might find useful, or have found useful. I'd appreciate if you'd be willing to complete this small survey we've created to give us some idea on areas to focus or hone. Thanks for your time and responses, everybody!

Link to survey: https://forms.gle/gKYLSf8Kcar75bg17

@jamie75 Hi! I am a Recruiter and I have a small resume writing business on the side(specializing in resume revisions). No appts, no calls, all work is done remotely for convenience. My Instagram is @resumes2go. I've helped so many people so far!! Check me out I post advice and tips!

@jamie75 Thrilled to announce Converse - Your Personal AI-Powered Reading Companion, designed to elevate your reading and content consumption experiences across web articles, PDF documents, and YouTube videos.

Check it out at https://getconverse.com

🌟 Feature Highlights:
  • 🚀 TLDR & Detailed Summaries: Absorb key takeaways in seconds and explore detailed summaries to save up to 80% of your reading/watching time!
  • 💬 Intuitive Document Chat: Imagine chatting with your saved articles, PDFs, and YouTube videos to extract precise answers, complete with source references.
  • 📚 Library & Collections: Permanently store all your articles and PDFs and neatly categorize them for efficient organization.
  • 🔄 Social Sharing & Interaction: Share articles and interactions with your network and let them dive into the conversation too!

@jamie75 OrchidToys.com is our adult toy store. We offer discreet shipping on all US purchases! Use code "reddit10" to get 10% off your purchase. For every purchase you make we give a portion to charities we believe in. If you are an onlyfans model/streamer or in a long range relationship we now offer Lovense toys like the Lush 3

@jamie75 Hey! I offer business loans to business owners in the US (financing options depending on what your business needs), and give financing options for gig workers and self-employees.

Also, I help people to create their business anywhere in the US, giving different plans that can adapt to everything you need!

You can DM me and I'll give you more info! Thanks!

@jamie75 Hey guys, I am trying to get a business off the ground. Would love feedback.

Parachute Fund is a bank account for emergency funds. Instead of traditional interest, our customers benefit from a 0% APR loan or line of credit equal to their initial emergency fund. This means they effectively double their financial safety net, offering greater security and peace of mind. www.parachute-fund.com

@jamie75 ATTENTION SERVICE BUSINESS OWNERS, Sam here, owner of Opasite - Web Design.

We build and then manage your service business's website, saving you all the time and frustration of fiddling with website design tools. We take care of your online presence, so you can focus on your business!

Our all-inclusive Do-It-For-Me website packages include:

💻 Professionally Designed Website

📝 Expert Content Writing

📈 Search Engine Optimization

😊 Managed website and on-demand content changes

All this for only $99/mo

See more details here: https://opasite.com

Interested? Have questions? Let's chat! Email me at sam@opasite.com or send me a chat to get the conversation started.

P.S we're looking for white-label partners. If you have a complimentary service to ours or you're an agency looking to outsource your web design activities, send me a chat.

@jamie75 Hello! End of last year I started a small Greeting Card business in hopes of making it a full time job and means of income… Giving and receiving cards is so fun! Especially when they have a touch of uniqueness and homemade! Love Printed Life