Promote your business, week of October 9, 2023

jamie75

Post business promotion messages here including special offers especially if you cater to small business.

Be considerate. Make your message concise.

Note: To prevent your messages from being flagged by the autofilter, don't use shortened URLs.

@jamie75

$99/mo Website Packages​

Each package includes a no risk, no questions asked, 30 day money back guarantee.

Our $99/mo Website Package Includes:
A Custom Website, Fully Built & Managed By Us, On-Page SEO, Keyword Research, Content Creation, Free Updates, Hosting, A Custom Domain Of Your Choice, Regular Maintenance & Backups & Premium Customer Support Available 365 Days Per Year.

FAQS:

Q) Why would I want to pay $99 per month when I could build a website on Wix for $20-$30 per month?

A) Would you go to a restaurant and pay to cook your own food? DIY website builders have bloated code, poor SEO, and subpar designs. They are not a professional solution and that reflects on your business.

Q) Why is this a better option then a traditional agency?

A) All websites need hosting and maintenance which is an ongoing cost no matter what. Traditional agencies just charge that on top of their large build fees. We include everything you need and more for one low monthly fee.

You’re not just getting a website; you’re gaining a partner invested in your growth.

www.WorldwideWebDesigns.com

@jamie75 Tradewinds bookkeeping. I specialize in quickbooks online. I cater to small businesses who don’t have the resource’s to employ a full time bookkeeper. I offer barebones services for cheap as well as 30% discount for quickbooks subscriptions. DM me for more info or a free consult.

@jamie75 I recently created a tiny app Wealthsplitter. It helps you split your income up into the buckets you need (ex: savings, investments, emergency). It's perfect for anyone with irregular income or expenses who want to keep their financial future in check.

How it works:
  1. Set up your buckets w their percentages, they'll save to your profile
  2. Enter in the amount of income you have — the app calculates how much to put into each bucket
  3. Repeat step 2 when you get new income
Check it out: https://wealthsplitter.tweeres.ca/

@jamie75 Professional and Budget-Friendly Graphic Design Services for Your Business

See my work and client testimonials:

https://johnery.com/clientele/businesses-and-startups.html

https://www.instagram.com/johnerycreatives/

Email me for a free consultation: [contact@johnery.com](mailto:contact@johnery.com)

Hi everyone! I'm a freelance graphic designer specializing in graphic design services for businesses and startups. From logo design to marketing materials to social media graphics, I provide a full range of services for your needs, with a focus on creating visually appealing work that engages your customers well.

I understand that times are hard for most businesses in the current situation. As such, I'm happy to work with your budget, while delivering quality work for your business. If you're interested, feel free to send me a message and I'll try my best to answer any questions you may have.

I look forward to hearing from you!

@jamie75 1 Month Free Marketing Service

Lead generation | Meta Ads| LinkedIn Ads | influence marketing assistant

Worth $ 1200 For Free

Visit : Curiouscampaign.com or DM For free Consultation

@luciano123 No usually the fees changes. Depending upon industry and service for ecom Or med spa it change. But usually I charge $500 package to $1200. Which includes different service depending upon the requirements like if you want influence marketing and google ads, and meta ads and More. It usually that much. Otherwise it's $500.
And i do have testimony and reference you can contact if you are from USA.

Www.Curiouscampaign.com